Thursday, April 5, 2007

Our Lil' Sweet P is O-N-E!

WOW - where has the year gone? I remember holding my little Sweet P for the first time, all snuggled up. I remember seeing the shock in Matts face when he heard "ITS A GIRL" and I remember Matt and I holding her together and promising to never let go. Now we are trying to keep her out of the toilet bowl, dog food and the snack closet. She has grown into quite a little Diva with the strongest personality on any one year I have ever met - for sure.

Peyton turned ONE on April 5, 2006. She woke to balloons all over her room and a new Elmo doll. She was so excited. We had family over that night to celebrate before her big party that weekend and everyone had a great time. Peyton got such great gifts and had her first cupcake
!





1 comment:

nana said...

Your Mama thinks you are strong willed, you are exactly like she was at one year old...
Fun, happy, and full of personality...
Hold on Mommy and Daddy, you are in for the ride of your life!