Monday, October 29, 2007

Nana's boo boo.....

Well Nana Sue has done it this time! She fell off a ladder and broke her leg in more spots then we can count! She has been in the hospital since Wednesday night and is going in for her 2nd surgery Tuesday. Poor thing is in so much pain and is so upset. It will be a long haul for her rehabilitation as she will need more surgeries after this one. We wish her well and know she will be dancing again soon! Love you! XOXOX (Thank God there is Internet in the hospital, or she may go insane!)

2 comments:

Sue, Neal and Aidan said...

POOR MAMA.......I HOPE SHE FEELS BETTER......WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO WITH YOU SUSIEEEEEEEEE
LOVE YOU LOTS AND FEEL BETTER
XOXO

nana said...

I can't believe i feel off a ladder 12 feet in the air...I miss you guys.
This is going to be a very long 4 months. I know between my wonderful family and my great friends i will be welled cared for.
You'll all have to come visit me.
(and bring cake!)
love you all...