Sunday, November 25, 2007

Fall into fall....

This weekend was so much fun! Saturday we had Aidan's Christening (pics to come). Peyton was a big hit at the party! She ran all around with her balloon and made new friends! Sunday we did so many fun things. We went to take pictures for our Christmas card...I got some good ones! Then we played in the leaves while Matt attempted to rake them all up. Peyton had so much fun. We then lit a fire and layed around singing songs and reading books. Peyton likes to fill in the blanks on her favorite songs. We are really looking forward to Christmas! Peyton keeps asking "Santa bring toys?".







1 comment:

Stacey said...

These are adorable! I can't pick which one I like best! Peyton is such a ham! You're really getting the hang of this camera thing! You make me realize I need to find more time to learn how to really use my camera.