Sunday, March 30, 2008

Has anyone seen my nap?

After a busy weekend....we are all exhausted! Peyton has refused to nap all weekend, leading us to get nothing done around this house. She must not have gotten the memo that we are having a party for her this weekend and need to CLEAN! Saturday we went to visit our favorite people - Suzi, Neal and Aidan. Peyton was so great with Shamrock, their Dalmatian, and I was very impressed! She played with all of Aidan's toys while I took some pics (before Aunt Suzi killed me!). We then went on the new swing set they have. I think Suzi is still recovering from all the climbing! Sunday I took Peyton to the Gap outlet to buy her clothes for her Bday while Matt did the yard. This kid has to have the best wardrobe! She then begged me to take her to Target! How funny is she? Still ... no nap! So I am off to bed but wanted to share the only 2 pics I edited. I can't believe my baby is turning 2!!! She looks like such a big girl in this new pic. Also - don't you just love baby drool??

2 comments:

Sue, Neal and Aidan said...

LOVE THEM........I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE REST......YOU ARE AMAZING.....PEYTON AND AIDAN LOOK GORGEOUS!!!

nana said...

Love the pictures...
Aidan is adorable, I loved watching Peyton play with him on his great swing set.
xoxoxox