Monday, July 28, 2008

Pretty in pink.......in the OBX

We're BACK! We had such an amazing time on vacation! Peyton was so super excited everyday! We went to the beach, hung by the pool, went for ice cream everyday and just spent time as a family. We had so much fun with Suzi, Neal and Aidan as well as Neal's amazing family. We lived in this HUGE house for a week, just feet from the ocean. P was so good in the car, the 12 hour drive - each way! She was such a trooper and such a big girl! The look on her face everyday made everything so worth it and made Matt and I realize how amazing our life is! I have SOOOOO many pics to share but here are some of my pretty girl!









Although not pretty in pink - I just love this lil boy!

2 comments:

Sue, Neal and Aidan said...

Love these pictures. What a beautiful little girl she is......I love the pose on the beach......how cute!!!
We had a great time with you guys.....love you
xoxo

nana said...

Peyton is toooo beautiful for words!!! I am so happy that you had such a great time, but i am so happy you are all home!!
Aidan is ADORABLE!
Love you all,
Mom
XOXOX