Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Love my Georgia Peaches!

Today I went to visit Suzi and Aidan....how I have missed them! Mama and Papa B were there as well, their first time seeing their new baby grandson! I was so excited to see them! They have decided to be Georgia Peaches NO MORE and to be good ole NEW YORKERS again! We are so excited to have them back! I love them as if they were my own parents! Papa B finally got his NY Pizza from his favorite place, Mama Lombardi's- he was in heaven - haha! Suzi made me brownies (the right way) and we had a really great night. Aidan is getting so big and looks more and more like his beautiful Mommy everyday! I am blessed to have them in my life!!





2 comments:

Janice said...

These are beautiful!! Little Aidan is a cutie!

Thanks for the blog roll, by the way!!

nana said...

Welcome home Mama and Papa Bergh!!!
How happy you must be to meet Aidan Quinn.
What a beautiful baby boy.
There is nothing more wonderful in life then having a grandchild...ENJOY!!
Love,
Sue