Sunday, August 26, 2007

Paint...Paint...and MORE Paint!!!

So Matt has off the ENTIRE summer and waits until two weeks before School starts to paint my living room (typical Matt!) I feel like we just moved in - my house is a HUGE mess! I have my couches in the middle of the room, dust everywhere and a One year old that gets into EVERYTHING! I am so happy with the way it is turning out but it is a long process! The people who lived in the house before us painted all the mouldings the same as the walls so it makes our job so much harder to paint them white! Anyway, Peyton had a great weekend - sorry no pics! She says a new word every minute it seems. She had her Rubella and Chicken pox shot this weekend and the poor thing lost her mind! So what did we do....off to the toy store we went! She finally got her Nemo doll and hasn't put it down since. The Dr. found that she had a heart murmur and we need to take her to the cardiologist this week. She hopes that it is a growth issue and not something to be concerned with, so we will see. I will let you all know how it goes!

1 comment:

Sue, Neal and Aidan said...

Love what you did with the blog...cant wait to see your house all painted......and dont worry P will be ok.....love you guys