Monday, April 28, 2008

I just love him!!

Here he is again - AIDAN! Can I tell you how much I adore this baby! He brings such a smile to my face! I took my camera when we went there on a play date a few weeks back. Peyton is so infatuated with this little boy! I know they will be life long friends! This little booger is an outbreak monkey though! He gets Suzi sick, who then gets us sick! But how can you be upset with someone that adorable?? I really played around with editing on these. I am still searching for my brain to match my actual work!










3 comments:

Sue, Neal and Aidan said...

Words cannot express how amazing I think your photography is.......you truly have talent and I feel so lucky and blessed to have you in my life......xoxo

Patti said...

You ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love, love, love 'em!!

Patti

Amy said...

Love the conversions on the third and fourth ones! What a beautiful boy!