Monday, May 26, 2008

Best Friends

Sunday we went to the pond with Sue, Neal and Aidan. We had such a good time. We brought bread so we can feed the ducks. Peyton loved feeding them until I got bit by one. Then Uncle Neal thought he could teach all the ducks to sit and stay - it was a good laugh! Peyton wore the shirt Uncle Neal bought for her from his fire department - even though she thought it was a superman shirt! We took a walk on the board walk and saw more ducks, swans and turtles. It was one of the best mornings! We plan on doing it every weekend. Peyton loves spending time with the Harris'! Sue would not let me take my camera on our walk so I could enjoy myself and I must say - it was the best! I did take it out at the very end. I am glad I had it because we have a new family picture (thanks to Neal)....the last one was from last summer when Sue took it! I just love them all - they are family to us and I treasure our friendship!









How adorable is this?

2 comments:

nana said...

What beautiful pictures of two beautiful familes...
love you all,
Mom
XOXOXOX

Sue, Neal and Aidan said...

We had such a great time with you guys. We are so blessed to have you guys in our life. Love you always.....xoxo