Wednesday, June 18, 2008

...In this crazy life, and in these crazy times - It's You, It's You...

It is our THREE year anniversary! Everyone asks me if I can believe it has been 3 years - I tell them it feels like 20! haha! There is something so special about Matt and I - and it is something that many people might not get but we do. I love him with all my heart and soul, and with all that we have been through - I just love him even more! He is my Best Friend. Nothing ever seems to come easy but we have learned to balance everything.

Matt I love you! I am lucky to have you and share these past 3 GLORIOUS years with you - haha! XOXOX

1 comment:

nana said...

Dear Kris and Matt...
Happy Anniversary...You both are amazing, and should be proud of all you have done in the past 3 years. You have overcome many challenges, and still managed to raise the most beautiful, gifted little girl.....You are so loved,
Mom
xoxoxox