Thursday, June 5, 2008

Showing some love

Hey guys! I know I have been MIA but I have been super swamped! I wanted to fill you in on some of the things going on lately. Peyton is just growing and learning faster then we can keep up with. She is seriously the funniest little girl! She learned how to play tag and I swear I heard her and Matt say "You're It" back and forth for 20 minutes! She has memorized the Three Little Pigs and reads it along with us every night - how cute is that! She is singing so many songs all by herself and can say the entire alphabet! She also is learning to test everything! She will tilt her head to the side and in a high voice, ask for something she knows she can't have and hopes the cute face will win! Sorry I have no pictures to share! I will have to take some this weekend. I was out east all day today taking pictures for work. These houses were so amazing! I am an editing zombie lately and need a break! Hope everyone is doing well. We are looking forward to the weekend!!

1 comment:

nana said...

I look everyday for new pictures of my sweet little P....