Friday, July 6, 2007

15 Months

Peyton is now 15 months old!!!! Dr said she is doing great! She is in the 75% for her height and weight but her big ole head is off the charts! I think she gets that from her Daddy! She didn't get any shots because they want her to recover a little longer from her Roseola. Here are the stats!

Height: 31"

Weight: 25lbs. 12oz. (can you imagine what she would've been if she didn't get sick!)

Words: Dada, Daddy, Mama, Mommy, Hailey, Nana, Nana (banana), Bubble, Cracker, Baby, Bye Bye, Hi, Night Night, Anna, Izzy, Anda (for Miss Wanda), Yummy.

She is doing so many great things. She is learning so much everyday and we are having so much fun with her! She still has a huge personality and is very affectionate to Mommy and Daddy!

I know I am so behind on good pics - I haven't really been able to work with my camera. I really hope to get back into it soon! I miss it! Here are some quick ones - but nothing special (I mean with the photos - of course P is special!)



1 comment:

nana said...

Miss P, I can't believe you are 15 months old, you are just the cuttest baby in the world!!!
Your head is just perfect, it's because you are just soooo smart!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo