Saturday, July 14, 2007

Welcome to the world....Aidan Quinn Harris

Today Suzi gave birth to the most adorable little baby boy - Aidan Quinn! Sue was in labor all day Friday into Saturday and had Aidan at 10:30 Saturday morning. I went out to help Sue move back into her newly renovated home Friday and it turned into a big Labor party! But for some reason - Sue only likes to yell at ME! But I love her and was happy to be a part of it all. I am so in love with this little boy and I know he will bring such joy to Sue and Neal. He was 7.5 lbs and 19.5 inches. He looks like a mini Neal! Peyton can't wait to meet her future husband! I wasn't able to get many good pics but I am going out there this week (hopefully - if they will have me) to get some better shots! Check back!



This was the labor party!

2 comments:

Nana said...

WOW...........I wish I could have been there .....looks like you girls were having so much fun....labor pains and all...LOL

Memories that will last a lifetime!

Thank you.....for being there and taking care of my Suzi......
Love Mom (Mama B)

nana said...

You go Suzi Q!
Love you!!!!
Mama Mong