Sunday, July 1, 2007

Baby Ella's Christening

Today we got up really early to go to Baby Ella's Christening. This was Peyton's first time in church since her own Christening (yes - we are sinners). Peyton was really great! We did have to take her out a few times because she was talking so loud - but she was really great sitting with Maddie. It was a beautiful mass. We all went back to Anne and Bo's for brunch. Peyton and Maddie played for hours. They were outside in Maddie's new Jeep and on the swings. Peyton was an ANGEL! She didn't cry or whine once. Even when Maddie went to nap, she played great by herself and was so cute! Peyton finally fell asleep on Daddy - they had a good nap! After we got home we decided to go to Sweet Mama's for dinner. We sat outside and had a great dinner. Peyton ate her entire plate and laughed and watched all the people. We had a great day!


I was able to get some pics but they are not my best work. I haven't been practicing so I am a little off but I still wanted to share this precious little angel! The colors still need to be worked with but I just never have the patience for photoshop!








2 comments:

nana said...

My sister Patti and I could not be blessed with more beautiful granddaughters. Seeing our children with their children is a gift from God, and we are all so happy when we share our days together.
God Bless you Ella Rian...

Patti said...

Love the pictures. Matt looks like he is out cold!! How cute that picture is. Peyton is growing up sooo fast. Glad we get to be a part of that.

Love you guys, Patti & Carly