Saturday, January 19, 2008

"....29 Ain't 30....."

Happy Birthday to me! Everyone keeps asking how old I am and when I tell them they say "Oh one more year to 30". 30 is really nothing when you are married and have a kid - right? Well I am enjoying my day with Matt and P. Right now they are baking me a cake - a tradition Matt started when we first met. I look forward to it each year!


Matt and P made me the best cake ever! I remember when P was born, someone told me that I will never blow out another candle or unwrap another gift - because I now have a child that will! And man were they RIGHT! Peyton cried when Matt wanted to take a pic with me wearing a birthday hat - she had to wear it! She even blew out my candles! But she did sing me happy Birthday! I can honestly say - I had the best day! Peyton was such a Mama's girl and I ate it up! We enjoyed our day together! They got me huge frames to put in the living room and I can't wait to hang them!





3 comments:

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday! I'm 29 too... will be the big 3-0 in August. I keep telling myself I can't believe I'm this old already, but they say the 30's are great. I hope so! Have a great day with your little family!

nana said...

Happy Birthday Baby Girl...
Great Pictures...Love you
xoxoxoxoxox

Sue, Neal and Aidan said...

I LOVE THESE PICTURES........LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY
LOVE YOU
XOXO