Sunday, January 13, 2008

"...Cuz I love you more than I can ever promise..."

We had a great weekend! Saturday I was lucky to spend time with my friend Kimberly and her beautiful children, Brody and Katelyn. While I was there, Kim and I got to talking about how amazing our kids are and what a blessing they are. It really got me thinking about how truly lucky I am. Thanks Kim! Later that night, Peyton and I went shopping while Matt worked. I learned EXACTLY what a temper tantrum meant! I would have given her ANYTHING just to make her happy (and to make people stop staring!). We survived though! I am learning how to handle these situations without making more tears. I must admit, the anxiety almost made me pass out! I had to call Suzi to laugh about it in the car - and also to let her know what she has to look forward to! Sunday we enjoyed a nice relaxing day. Matt and Peyton played dress up - no this is not a typo! Matt will be wishing he didn't participate when he sees these pics! We made tacos and watched Nemo - Peyton's favorite things! We are all hoping for a snow day! We hope you all had a great weekend! xoxoxox


No comments: