Sunday, June 17, 2007

2 GLORIOUS YEARS!!!!

Happy Anniversary to us! TWO YEARS!!!!!!!! All I can say is it's been great but it's been hard. No one ever tells you that life throws so many obstacles your way, and life isn't like the movies. It's hard work and sometimes not everyone will agree with what your definition of happiness is. I watched my wedding video yesterday and thought....man were we happy! I remember waking up that morning and feeling on top of the world, my bouquet was wrong, my cake was wrong but I was in heaven! I walked down that aisle to the man of my dreams and for those few moments, all your worries were gone. We promised to make each other happy for the rest of our lives. Like I said, it's not easy but is it all worth it....YES! There comes a time that you realize what comes first is your happiness, keeping a home and raising your child to the best of your ability. Whatever comes in between that can not affect how happy you are and how happy you deserve to be!!!!! Matt - I love you!!!!! No matter what comes our way.....I will always love you! XOXOX!





3 comments:

nana said...

Congratulations Matt and Kris!!
You both are beautiful inside and out. You have done so much in the past 2 years. You are raising Peyton to be a happy, healthy, beautiful little girl. You both are amazing, and i love you!!
xoxox

Aunt Suzi said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! THAT WAS A WONDERFUL DAY..I AM SO BLESSED TO HAVE BEEN THERE TO SHARE THAT DAY WITH YOU.....LOVE YOU

Patti said...

Happy happy happy Anniversary!

Love you, Patti xox