Sunday, June 24, 2007

Happy.........

We started a tradition last year that we would have the bakery that made our wedding cake make our anniversary cake each year. It is a black forest cake - MY FAVORITE - and I look forward to it every year! Well this year I decided to change it up. Since my Birthday was a complete disaster (never had a cake) and Mother's and Father's Day didn't end up that great, and now with this anniversary being SHOT due to Peyton getting sick, I decided to make a cake to celebrate all that we missed! Matt got a real kick out of it when he opened the box. I know it is a bad picture - not sure what I did in photo shop!



2 comments:

nana said...

Hope you saved me a piece!!!

Patti said...

Happy happy joy joy........well Happy everything to you guys! Glad Miss P is btter!

Love ya, Patti & Carly